Indoor Cat Enclosures
Attractive hardwood indoor cat gate enclosure. The tall 77″ panels will contain most cats (or dogs) keeping pets apart and/or out of restricted areas.
The front/main panel is available in 2 widths (5' or 7'-4") with a 28″ wide door with dual action hinges (door can swing in and out). One (left or right) 30″ wide side panel is included and additional 30″ panels can be added as desired.
Available in solid oak or maple hardwood with a choice of finish options. The pet gate / enclosure panel and door slats are ¾″ sqaure and spaced 2″ apart. The panels are connected via a header and footer board on top and bottom of the panels. [Enclosure pictured is an 7'-4″ (88") wide front panel with a 30″ wide right side panel.]
- Front Door Panels:
- 60″ (5') wide x 77″ high
- 88″ (7' 4") wide x 77″ high
- Door Opening: 28″ wide x 75 ½″ high
- Side Wall: 30″ wide x 77″ high
- Additional Panels: 30″ wide x 77″ high
- Please indicate in "Comment″ section in the shopping cart where additional panel will be located; front or which side.
- Shipping: Within 48 contiguous US states:
- 5' with 1 or 2 sides $99;
- 7' 4″ with 1 or 2 sides $109;
- 30″ additional panels $44
- Each panel section breaks down in middle allowing for standard ground shipping. A screw driver (powered recommended) is required for reassembly.
- Must be attached to walls, not designed to be free standing. It is very important that these enclosures are attached to a wall with brackets. they cannot be free standing as they may tip. Brackets and mounting plates are provided to attach the ends of the panels to walls with screws. These should work with many setups and rooms, however special mounting may be needed depending on the type of wall and other obstacles. The end user may have to do some modifications and acquire other fasteners and mounting hardware.
Small Redwood Outdoor Cat or Kitten Enclosures. Same Great Quality as the Popular Large Cat / Kitten Enclosures but Smaller Sizes AND Prices! Made in USA
Large Outdoor Cat Enclosure Kit Constructed of Solid Redwood and Galvanized Steel Wire Mesh with 2 inch x 3 inch Openings. Made in USA
Large Outdoor Kitten Enclosure Made of Solid Redwood and Galvanized Steel Wire Mesh. Smaller, kitten-safe, 1 inch x 1 inch mesh openings. Made in USA
Extra Large 8″ wide Outdoor Cat and Kitten Enclosure Made of Solid Redwood and Galvanized Steel Wire Mesh. Made in USA
Roomy Perches and UV-Protective Sun Shades to Accessorize the Cat and Kitten Enclosures
36″ high Citadel Pressure Mount Pet Gates. Will span openings from 32″ to 38″ - or up to 50″ with addition of optional extension panels.
Climber Slope Cat and Dog Ramps for Beds. For dogs and cats with good mobility that need assistance getting on and off a bed. Great for Doxies and Miniatures!
Easy Slope Pet Ramps have the most gentle incline, appropriate for elderly or injured pets with moderate to severe mobility issues.
The Normal Slope Pet Ramps for Beds have a moderate incline for dogs and cats with mild to moderate impairment. Red Oak or Maple construction, made in USA.
Extra high 77″ tall stylish Indoor Pet Gate Enclosure for dogs and cats. Built in dual-swing door.
Stylish 15″ High Platform Cat and Dog Ramps make it easy for your pet to step on and off a sofa or favorite chair
Modular Highlander 'Z' panel dog gates are suitable for openings up to 9 ft wide. The Pet Gates stand 32″ high and are available with a walk-thru door.
Pet Ramp has a rear leg that easily folds under for storage. Sized to help smaller pets reach a sofa or chair. (12″ wide only).
Give your cat or dog a lift to their favorite chair, sofa or sill. 9″ high. Our Pet Stairs are Extra wide (18-½") and Deep (14-½"); and the pet steps are great for cat-napping too!
The 4-step pet stairs for dogs and cats are 26″ high - for reaching heights up to 32.5″ high. Ideal for most taller beds and window sills.
2-step dog and cat stairs. 14″ high - for heights up to 21". Pet steps for sofas, window sills, and chairs. Quality construction and materials; made in the USA
3-step indoor cat and dog stairs. The carpeted pet steps are 19½″ tall - ideal for reaching beds up to 25"! Quality construction and materials - can hold up to 300 lbs!